Example of letter

October 4, 2016

Audrey Barnes, M.D.
Chief of Medical Supply Division
Royal Sussex County Hospital
Eastern Road
Brighton and Hove, Brighton
East Sussex  BN2  5BE

Dear Ms. Barnes:

I replace Mr. Peter’s position, as the new sales representative of Caremed Pharmacy for Royal Sussex County Hospital. I have worked in Caremed Pharmacy for about a year, and I have already known all about cooperation business between Caremed Pharmacy with Royal Sussex County Hospital. So I will do my job well.

To talk about what kind of medicine which is needed for this month, I intend to have a meeting with the hospital’s commissioner. Please tell me if you have a free time, so we can conduct the meeting. Here is my phone number 55676744, please feel free to call me.

Hopefully we will conduct the meeting soon. I expect with the great pleasure to get your reply.

Regards,


Gordon Stern
Sales Representative

GS/NNM


Comments